Dr. Jebreil’s Philosophy
Dr. Jebreil believes that beautiful smiles are not the result of perfect teeth, but rather the creation of facial HARMONY and BALANCE that form a pleasing and consistent whole.
- Harmony with in the face is the result of analyzing facial parameters and creating a smile that Creates a more harmonious appearance.
- Balance is when different elements are in correct proportions.
- Beauty provides the perceptual experience of pleasure or satisfaction, which is the result of experiencing and entity that has balance and harmony with nature.
Do you ever observe people that have beautiful teeth that stand out at you separate from the person as a whole? Any clinician can create a perfect smile, but if they do not create balance and harmony within the facial framework the resulting ‘perfect smile’ is essentially an epic fail. Dr. Sarah Jebreil, DDS understands that A beautiful smile should not be detected separately from the persons entity, but rather add to the personal entity as a whole. Dr. Jebreil is an expert in Smile Rejuvenation.
Dr. Jebreil believes that there are many factors that contribute to a beautiful smile:
Tooth and gingival health
- Oral health: the oral cavity is the gateway to the rest of the body. Disease in the mouth can greatly affect health in the body
- Pre-term/low birth weight babies is often linked to gum disease
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Heart disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Lung conditions
- Teeth health:
- Missing teeth: we can restore missing teeth with bridges or implants
- Chipped teeth/cracked teeth: we have a variety of methods to restore chipped teeth such as cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers or porcelain crowns
- Worn teeth: Dr. Jebreil is highly trained in the rehabilitation of teeth that have been severely worn
- Invisalign: Dr. Sarah Jebreil is a preferred provider with Invisalign and can help straighten and align your teeth create a flawless smile. Invisalign has made so many advancements over the last couple of years it really can do everything and more than braces can do!
- Gum lift: Dr. Sarah Jebreil is experienced in analyzing smiles and often times the offending factors have to do with the misalignment of the gum tissue. If the lips are the frame that holds the smile, the gums are the mat-board that surrounds the smile. An asymmetrical mat-board takes away from the beauty of the picture as do asymmetry in the gums. Dr. Sarah can analyze your gums and demonstrate to you where the offending areas are prior to performing a gum-lift. A gum-lift can further enhance your smile and bring it to its true radiance.
- Invisalign: often times the gums are in the incorrect position because the tooth is in the incorrect position. Gum levels follow the root levels, therefore a root in an incorrect position results in a tooth in an incorrect position. To correct the tooth and gum position Dr. Sarah can orthodontically move the teeth with Invisalign to create the balance that is needed in the smile.
Facial proportions/tooth display
- Dr. Sarah will your smile and facial dimensions. Everyone has facial asymmetries and a strong side or weak side of the face. Dr Sarah will evaluate where these areas are and what needs to be done to the smile to balance out the asymmetries in the face.
- Tooth color
- Laser whitening: Dr Sarah offers laser whitening which is the fastest, most effective way to whiten teeth.
Dr. Jebreil created a treatment philosophy that she uses to analyze each patients face and smile, she calls it Facially Centered Design. Because Dr. Sarah has a passion for beauty and has advanced training in dental reconstruction, she is able to fully analyze the face shape and features to determine what changes in the smile, if any, could be done to create a more harmonious ‘whole.’
Being that Dr. Sarah is an advocate for conservative and minimally invasive dentistry, if advice is requested, she can make suggestions of changes within the smile that can create a higher level of harmony within the face. She will analyze the facial contours, lips and rest and smiling, tooth display at rest, smiling and when talking to gather enough information to facially generate a treatment plan that will create a more beautiful you and a smile that is unique to you.